Armory takes too long?

Does anyone else think that (without coining and even WITH certain territories) that the Armory takes entirely too long? I (kind of but not really) understand that researching should take a while but I’ve been trying to upgrade a weapon and I have to wait >24 hours to see if what I got is what I need. Anyone else or just me hoping that instead of reworking the basic rewards wheel, Scopely starts to pay attention to things like that?

1 Like

No rush to be disappointed

1 Like

The armory does not take too long. This is not a big deal since you can still use the weapon anyway as it upgrades. You can speed it up for coins but there are A LOT more things they need to fix before they worry about something that is working.

2 Likes

The bigger issue is how often the result is totally worthless. I really want to kick Earl in the nads for stealing all of those supplies.

2 Likes

Have to agree, the time it takes to craft is nothing compared to how long it often takes to get the desirable outcome for a weapon. Their RNG (coding) is just plain stupid. When it takes three months to get finally a special stat you really question their ability to write code properly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.