Armory needs a back button

Am I just missing it or what but when say I craft a part and need to craft different parts I need to get out of the armory and go back in find the gun I was crafting parts for and go threw it all again

4 Likes

If you click on the part it shows you’re missing, it gives you the option to go to craft parts

I got stuff in armory now will check when it’s done Tom thanks I looked around a lot but couldn’t find a way to do it

I think I see what ur saying but say I want rampage and I have no parts for it when I click on a part and go to craft and I need more of the other parts I can’t remember all parts to craft when in the crafting section there’s no back button so I got to get out of armory go back in and click on next part I need to craft I cannot find a back button in therw

2 Likes

Yeah it is annoying. You can go to craft parts but once you’ve crafted those parts you have to go find the weapon again. It would be a much smoother process if you could go straight back to the weapon you were trying to upgrade and start the craft.

If there is a way to do that I haven’t found it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.