9 Likes

if it was 6 months ago maybe say its decent lol

2 Likes

She’s in 5* tokens so passssssss

9 Likes

I got her for free from 5* tokens save your money

1 Like

Thanks for advice guys! :slight_smile:

You asked this for the hunter offer and will get the same answer. Aris is good, but the offer isn’t worth it.

I think they’re ripping you off because my price is $75. Also she’s now f2p so hold off. If this offer was at the most $40 maybe this would seem like a better deal.

2 Likes

None of the offers are worth it

I just wanna know which dopes couldnt help themselves and bought that Hunter.

Must of been some cash flow for them to throw Aris out there after Hunter at the same rate.

Sigh…

They are so lame. Aris?? Come on. It’s 75 bucks. Grow out a good one like Blue chonne. Ridiculous.

Compared to the Aris deal, that Hunter deal seemed actually decent.

4 Likes

Hot garbage. Not worth the $.

3 Likes

I thought people were electing to not spend until Scopely fixes the problem with survivors club and to give back everyone’s money and coins back?

The playerbase is fickle.

1 Like

Yes. Mostly oafs that are unable to unorganize and stage a proper revolution…

3 Likes

IF Hunter biegn Reviver + Indomitable was not a great option, then Aris is one of the worst selling character… The guy behind the selling characters should be rotated…

2 Likes

Yeah right. You can’t teach an old whale new tricks. Scopes knows it and that’s why things will never improve because they don’t have to change a damn thing and the money keeps pouring in.

4 Likes

I know

I was just talking nonsense… the playerbase will never learn and Scopely will continue to abuse them.