Arenas Temporarily Unavailable

Hi all,

We’re currently aware of an issue where players are unable to play in Arenas. This appears as a long loading screen sometimes followed by an “Unable to find opponent” message. We’re currently working on correcting the issue. Thanks for your patience!

Best,
TayTron

4 Likes

Bruh (7 character)

how does that even happen?

It’s fine I just uninstalled my game. working like a charm

16 Likes

others are taking advantage of climbing positions in arenas and those who cannot enter are stuck, we want compensation for that damage SCOPELY

3 Likes

Lmao. Don’t worry. You get four hits. It’s horrible. Scummy event.

8 Likes

Looks like a P2P event

14 Likes

Who would have ever guessed it

4 Likes

:clap: bravo chaps, if you weren’t consistently bad we would worry

2 Likes

Today was even a free entry. I’m really trying to see what there is you can do here :joy:

3 Likes

24 Likes

It was four raids. Defenses weren’t set so it was easy. After four you gotta use arena tickets to keep going. Faction mates are using them but they aren’t registering. Just a compete debacle.

Pretty outrageous to do based on leagues. In D5 where all the spenders are. Not to mention like 10 faction mates. Horrible.

6 Likes

Do not worry companions, for which we can not enter in a few hours will be a rng offer with blazim hot rewards, 1% chance of obtaining 2 arena entrances, the rest of rewards are basic tokens only for 39.99$

1 Like

I don’t that this counts as “stuck on the loading screen” or “unable to find opponent”.

To be fair, Basic have got up in Quality Quite Alot. Great Fooder, Supply Points or Collector Wheel

Lol. I’m trying to comprehend. Surely I haven’t just finished this new game mode in 2 minutes. Until… tomorrow? Next week? For another few minutes…

3 Likes

This is a sign the shit shouldn’t be implemented js.

3 Likes

Ty, his about a in game message that would help

Untill you buy another ticket … or have one drop from the daily rewards bag lol

Of course you get another free entrance for the next mode.

2 Likes