Arenas are broken

WE are in classic arena and it’s not allowing me to use 6*.

@GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely

5 Likes

Arenas is just crashing for me when I try to enter, lol

6 Likes

Just copy a pre existing 6* Team in, it worked for me. However, I was fighting 5* only defences. Needless to say I got a lot of Turn 1 wins.

Update: it’s changed to old school but still 6* teams?

1 Like

I wished I could, but it won’t let me.

Yep i just lost two tickets

Did one free entry into classic arena, came back for another entry, it now says its old school, and just takes my tickets and resets

Can we fix this I was hoping to farm letters.

Mine jumped from classic where I kinda won to old school so my free entry has been used.

Gone use up the slow clapping quota for the week quickly at this rate scopely.

1 Like

Definition,
Classic:
Judged over a period of time to be the highest quality and outstanding of its kind.

I guess errors have become Classic Scopely. With the bar set so low even the most egregious errors are still within the highest quality standard that can be expected.

Yep just checked my def and it us now 5* old school, it’s fucked

Good that i dont care about endurance mode :man_shrugging:t2:
Btw. mine still shows classic, endurance with rewards like for domination :joy:
Defense is set as 5* but i checked attack logs on me and people was fighting against my 6*

Very hot :poop:

Please fix this asap. Clock is ticking, not much time left to get those scarce useful letters.

1 Like

@ForumAdmin since you are around maybe look at this? Also seen some crazy scoring and it’s supposed to be domination mode

1 Like

I’m guessing 'cause I already participated in classic endurance arena I’m fucked now?

In mine it’s over 500k :joy:

That 500k was probably scored before they changed it. I’m still stuck in endurance and now can’t farm letters. Great job Scopely.

Yes it was before. But how are the rest of us going to be able to have a shot at #1?

I keep getting kicked out of arenas

You won’t :blush::blush: