Arenas 100% p2p?

This is sad I defeat all teams never even lose a character and punished for it? You have to pay 250 coins after couple attacks or buy tickets… Scop you could atleast force us to pay if you take a loss…While rewards don’t even reflect value of any coins lmao. Interesting mode but unplayable because of greed.

And why no reward for def?

14 Likes

Ive received arena tickets from the daily missions bag. Don’t even know what they’re for

1 Like

This does actually seem interesting but using limited entries is going to dampen interest quick

7 Likes

fu… money eaters… :rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

27 Likes

Gonna be a complete fail. If it was f2p I’d probably buy the odd refil but refuse to pay just to play it.

2 Likes

ive got one too… coincidence? or rather scopely full mega random rng!

That person beat you. You do get points for defends. So glad I’m in D5.

What league are you in?

If i can get rings for doing nothing then I’m happy

3 Likes

Surely the council of invisibility looked this over and said____________

5 Likes

So basically you are paying to raid? I did my four and now I’m done?

11 Likes

I’m currently ranked 11, I beat only the ones giving me the most Points, how can someone have 4k Points more than me?

7 Likes

They killed Onslaught because pay-per-hit didn’t sell. Now they base this one off it too? At least Onslaught reset energy hourly

15 Likes

Only the best Try is counting, you have 4 attacks on it. Doesn’t have to do with p2w but with rng luck Wich enemies you fight

This is off topic but anyone not able to buy anything from the supply depot? When i try to buy eric the game just boots me and refunds the toon :confused:

So your in diamond 1? That’s fantastic. Same prizes as diamond 5… makes total sense.

2 Likes

I work hard to stay in diamond 1 and sometimes I accidentally promote myself.
If i get to diamond two then i demote myself

Same prizes as Platinum 2

2 Likes

Smart man.

Highest in D5 is 26,766 already for the same prize as yours.

Even better. Smh.

1 Like