Arena Draft Issue [11/21]

Hello Survivors,

As you may know, there was a recent issue that took place from 1pm PST Tuesday 11/19 to 1pm PST Wednesday 11/20 were players on the Public Beta version of the game were unable to participate in Arena Drafts. Due to the inconvenience this may have caused, we will be sending all Beta Players 5 Arena Tickets on their live region. If you were a beta player, please expect to receive these tickets via inbox within 48 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,
TWD: RTS Team

9 Likes

Last words/gear map next?

1 Like

Thank you for acknowledging this. I’ll find a way to rise from demotion with these tickets.

2 Likes

another problem in the arena, each area has one. the points you should give, but less. period blacker than usual this one. players keep getting lost.

What is the point of tickets?? Whe lost much more than tickets… some of us try to claim in legue but they cant because of you’re issues all the time… why one of you guys before to put it online test it 1st :wink:

Better than nothing. The weekly league means a lot for us, it’s our chance to grind some coins based in our effort (not RGN crap) and league store tokens.
I felt very harmed to have a intermediary place on diamond III and after missing draft arena I’m currently on demotion place.

I am not a beta player and it happened to me too. I had ss on here to prove it. Please fix the arena. If your not going to rectify it by fixing our scoring at least. Jesus!

1 Like

Why do you give 5 tickets on the bêta région ???
Is on our live région you said

3 Likes

Same here lol another fail

dint get them nor do i want them…

My tickets were not sent to my live region but to my beta region. I havent been there in 3 days. How much mess ups can u make

2 Likes

This was in my Beta :frowning:

1 Like

The tickets were on beta not on my live region. FIX THIS!

2 Likes

@ForumAdmin They got sent to our beta regions, I need these tickets badly, and so do others.

1 Like

@TayTron @GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely please we need these

2 Likes

They need to fix so much shit b4 adding new shit !!! Greed greed greed !!!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello everyone,

Please contact our customer support by following this link https://scopely.com/customer-support/so they can have a look at the arena ticket issue for you.

Note: Remember to provide them your account code if you can. (you will find this code in the following format within your player profile in the game (XXX-XXX-XXX)](https://scopely.com/customer-support/)
GR