Are you serious? Smh

Level up player level twice? Seriously wtf are you guys smoking?

60 Likes

I know what are you chaps at scopely @GR.Scopely

1 Like

The challenge, I’ll take it.

3 Likes

They are making it clearer by the day that they dont give a fuck!

19 Likes

Im level 102 shit is gonna be hard.

1 Like

50 free world cans for everyone plz!!! Hahahahaha

5 Likes

Why so mad. No negan :confused:

#scopelylogic

3 Likes

Scopely just give us 2.5k coins.

3 Likes

The negan one was hard-ish but this is like dark souls 3 hard

11 Likes

This totally benefits newer players !!

16 Likes

It was taken to the team.

31 Likes

Seriosly? After the Negan fiasco, now two player levels? In three days, after the XP map and with only a few hours of SR at best?

I’ve never believed any of the sunsetting theories, but it’s hard to see this as anything else than Scopely deliberately driving players from the game.

At least this one is doable in theory, whereas Negan was many hours wasted for absolutely nothing in the end.

12 Likes

Yeah but us existing players need it to be easy as well

1 Like

And the survival road tournament that might have helped us out doesn’t start til 5 hours before this segment ends :roll_eyes: Scopely just keep reaching new lows.

1 Like

20 raid wins all alive again in a row. Dont they realise that most of us have trouble winning 20 raids in a row without all alive. Im giving this tourney the boot. Have better things to do lol.

1 Like

I’m not saying they don’t… But come on that’s a lot of world cans /time/tokens I myself will be passing on this teddy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This should be 2x lvl up some toons not player lvl ffs!

@ForumAdmin @TayTron @GR.Scopely

Please guys change this.

1 Like

I’m halfway through 157, I don’t see me hitting level 159 in the time this is up…and I know there are people higher level than I am…that’s just ridiculous to put in an event…

7 Likes

Compensation time😏

The whole word event is a joke. What did you wait from them, to give you a proper free chance to get anything? Scope clearly says to all: take your wallet and pay or ■■■■■■■■.

1 Like