Are we getting anything for another scopely screw up

I’m beta player was totally screwed Friday + the match making issue so hope something done about it lot of us got *

Beta player in my fac got only 3k less than 100k. Hope they let beta players hit their next closest milestones at the very least.

You’ll get a solo level up and like it. Keep surviving buddy. :yum:

Eu sou beta fui prejudicado na sexta mas consegui facilmente fazer 400k

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

300 medals 8 bennies and a free lor- I mean 200 necklaces and a couple grenades

It’ll be ignored as always. Or we’ll get a grenade and elegant incense. Would be nice to get my last milestone. I would have have gotten it too if it weren’t for those meddling kids, I mean beta screw up!

I hope y’all do get compensation for this. Not a Beta player but hearing about it from another thread. It’s ridiculous.

This DEFINITELY needs to be addressed!

b1E7aerLqvhC

WAIT, YOU CAN’T GIVE BETA PLAYERS SOMETHING AND NOBODY ELSE, THAT’S NOT FAIR!!! THEY CHOSE TO BE ON BETA, WHY SHOULD THEY GET AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE. RABBLE, RABBLE, RABBLE!

doubtful

Fac mate just was told that nope, they wont recieve compensation of any sort. They just will do their best not to let it happen again.

You forgot one thing:

Keep Surviving

This.

No one will get any type of compensation in the near future thanks to all the cry babies whining for not getting the Lori compensation.

If you want to see it from that perspective… Fine, I wouldn’t say correction, I would say addition, both groups of cry babies

But we are talking about the lack of compensation now, the first group of cry babies got their compensation, fine, not a big deal, the second group of cry babies ruined compensation for everyone in the future. Now is it more clear why I just made reference to that group?

A simple yes it is only right , as it wasn’t like BETA players only missed hours due to the glitch like the matching issue. If everyone had to deal with that glitch for that long (Im not sure of exact hours) than Im sure there would be comp sent out. Again if it was a couple hours no sweat but it put several people behind in milestones and futhermore held factions back…
@kalishane

At least yall can get on your game. Im in beta and since about 5pm yesterday my game wont load up. It crashes before I even get on, and apparently nobody associated with scopely (@all scopely) can give me any help on how to fix this.

And i missed my 100k milestone cuz of the attacking bug during war

The only game where being a beta player (which is supposed to help Scopely), totally screws the player every single update… what’s up with that?