Are people in this game still fighting like cavemen over scrap that has no value?

Very dissapointing :-1: I hope u guys will wake up too and do much more useful things

8 Likes

Yes, yes they are lol its so sad tho but yes people in this game try super hard and try to play things off like werent all sweaty grinding for hours for an extra lilth or for 1st place that not one single person cares about

4 Likes

So true.

7tQyZd

2 Likes

For some this won’t happen till the servers shut down

3 Likes

2 Likes

Like trolling forums of games you no longer play?

3 Likes

That tho! I would freaking love that! Holy crap! That is some gaming haha

2 Likes

I’d imagine useful things wouldn’t involve coming back to forums of games you now longer enjoy

Troll level: 0

1 Like

A lot of people here could have actually built this setup with the money they spent on pixels on this game.

6 Likes

Dude in my region, thats one year old now people called Sergio and Romanov worthy, can you imagine that! some folks even liked Vincent being in the war wheel. Plus, to some folks rewards dont matter, its the spirit of competition that drives them and makes them fight for turd rewards. As long as Scopely can make fool of people, you will never see improvement.

1 Like

“It is more easy to fool a man than convice them they have been fooled”

4 Likes

Sounds like a f2p region? What is the name of it?

Nope not ftp at all! top 100 ranked were most whales/limited spenders. Just ignorant! :joy:
I mean SC members called themselves ftp there lol, just coz each day they got one “free” daily pull :joy:
Lancaster, the region will be dead anyway soon! many players both good and bad have left.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.