Are individuals getting banned for raiding the same player too much?

The only reason I am bringing this up is to avoid players to not be banned for reason as raiding “too much the same player”. It’s unfortunate that there is a player threating one of my teammates to use the mechanics of Scopley’s reporting system .I do hope that before banning an innocent player for being competitive and playing the game he doesn’t get banned ,due to someone’s unacceptable behavior.

![1560124738469|690x431]

Are individuals getting banned for raiding the same player too much?
5 Likes

If you’ve said nothing bad in any of your chats and DMs, the reports will not get you banned.

Take a look at that whole thread for some perspective.

8 Likes

Lol yes that little rep getting lost is a huge deal and he should definitely report (if this wasn’t obvious, it’s sarcasm).

3 Likes

I hope not the matching system, for me, has the same person show up 10+times in a row. If I’m not paying attention I’ll attach all 6 energy. Granted I lose everyone, but one day if I get gud, won some it’d sick to get banned.

1 Like

Thank you for your response . This will be distributed to our faction. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hit that report button at the top of that message… say you felt threatened… be funny if he got banned

19 Likes

Can you tell me what got that flag-ged above or unflag it?

There are certain key words that will be instantly flagged by the system itself to make sure a mod reviews the post. It’s nothing personal, just how Scopely set up the site. A mod will be around eventually to review and unflag it.

If you have concerns about auto-flags or moderation, please contact Scopely directly.

2 Likes

Thank you not sure what word it was in my first post. Thank you

Is this real life the person sending messages saying they are gonna report people and get them banned for raiding them should be banned just for that alone. I AM OUTRAGED crank up the rage machine. I might move to that guys region to raid him until I’m out of cans just on GP

5 Likes

The last word.

2 Likes

The b word that rhymes with manned. Same with saying the f word that rhymes with tagged

2 Likes

Keep on raiding :+1:

2 Likes

name names so we can move to that region and raid his arse off

5 Likes

It didn’t like my last post so i’ll Try again.

1. He can only report you once. Max. That won’t cause you any problems.
  2. He’s threatening/harassing. Report him back. Scopely should be taking these reports seriously.
  3. Use the block button. Works a treat for players like that.
1 Like

Pure retarded :woman_facepalming:t3: How pathetic people can be. ■■■■■■■ idiots

1 Like

If it is working, it is probably because people are sending offensive messages back in retaliation to his threats, thereby giving the Scopley staff reviewing the report sufficient ammunition to instigate a b*n.

I suggest not responding, or responding in an manner which is unambiguously polite and report him for harassing behaviour

2 Likes

Hya appreciate you’ve addressed people’s concerns and countered alot of the questions regarding suspension. But can I clarify if you’ve been suspended once does it then reset the clock as it were or should be reported again will they review am include all previous behaviours?
Reason I ask is because a faction mate has been previously banned and no doubt was deserved however was banned again conveniently enough right as faction events started. I can safely say hadnt said anything to anyone in global or nasty on faction chat… whilst I can not say hadnt sent private messages he assured us all he hasnt.

I’ve asked the same question; their guidelines for suspension do address this.

2 Likes

crying abour being raided xD they should not play online games then :wink:

1 Like