Are 5* weapon ready to publish 😁😁😁

I see some new 5* weapon item :grin::grin:

is that a christmas gift :grin::grin::grin:

Thanks brooo :grin::grin::grin: i just see that :grin::grin::grin:

One of there side projects, like the elusive gold radio.

2 Likes

They’ll release 5* weapons once they really start to lose revenue and players. That will be their backup plan, as well as create your own Survivor mode.

3 Likes

True but in beta they gave everyone 10x of each I believe?! lol no idea why either. It’s like the” mr owl how many licks in a tootsie pop question” we won’t ever know lol :joy:

1 Like

So really soon, since dash declined recently with β€œnot in nearby future” , we can expect them January - February.

3 Likes

Damn. :slight_smile:

Let’s not kill the game…

2 Likes

They will be here before they fix rewards I imagine. Since that’s last on the list. Giving an unfair advantage and all

Fast. Greater chance to confuse when being attacked, 2 turns.

Strong. Greater chance to Taunt when being attacked, 2 turns.

Tough. Greater chance to disable when being attacked, 2 turns.

Alert. Greater chance to stun when being attacked, 2 turns.

2 Likes

They all have a 100% chance to be in promo wheels then in armory, you forgot that trait.

3 Likes

I sincerely hope not, windowless becomes a steel curtain.

I know everything is luck but come on goddamn, those magic weapons make sub par teams incredible.

I can’t hit a GOOD crit to hit for anything but I know for damn sure, everybody and their mothers will get all those awesome crits

1 Like

Don’t worry greater chance will proc 50% of the time (compared to better at 35%).

we could use some different mods before we could use some β€œstronger” weapons.

Also, 5 star weapons would make people like Shiva, Barker, Yumi basically even more subpar.

I’d rather see lvl 200 and expanded base with 3rd armory :slight_smile:

These are two screenshots of two posts saying the exact same thing.

Unless you have further info, this is a pointless β€œfear-mongering” post.

1 Like

Although what would be interesting

Is introducing 5* weapons however

Those 5* weapons could only be equipped to 3/4/5*’s and 6* can’t use them

would mean the old forgotten 5*’s that 6*’s made useless could become useful again.

1 Like

While I suspect we won’t see 5* weapons in the next 12 months, making them lower toons only would be amazing.

1 Like

They said that 6* was NEVER going to be in the wheel… So, prepare for 5* weapons with mods like β€œCannot be stunned” or β€œIgnore enemy weapon Effect” stuff

4 Likes

Weapons are never a huge cash grab for them. I’m also not sure their servers can handle the extra workload. We’ve all seen the crashes since 6s popped.

Dash also said something about 6* and promo pulls and here we are…

1 Like