Applause to Scopely

So, I’ve played since the beginning and I’ve witnessed the shrewd business tactics Scopely uses and by far and away this gear drought is the best one. They give free (awesome) toons as long as you’re down to work for them. They release new toons every week. They have wheels. There are multiple avenues to get a six star; for which most are grateful. But no maps for six star gear. No events. Pay 10k for a single piece of gear in the Assault depot, or get 2 mil on level up and go shopping in the league store. Either or doesn’t fully suffice. Awesome. And I’m not being sarcastic. I’m aware this is a business after all. You almost force folks to spend on the gear they need. You guys are all about getting your money. I respect it. By the way, I haven’t even mentioned the ascendance to legendary medal ratio. I’m currently at 2.56 mil and 154. Lol. Again, Brilliant. Make us pay for it. I understand why you do this, but you all need to understand why we constantly complain. I have so many USEFUL toons either waiting to be ascended or sitting at T2 or T3 as a six, but no gear or no medals. What Ive just stated is game wide. Not just me. Help us out.

12 Likes

5 Likes

We’ve been posting for past few months, thread after thread, not once has the gear drought been acknowledged besides claiming league is enough. I’ve never played a game that monetizes every single item in the game. They want us to grind for toons that we cant use or purchase coins for premieres that we cant use. Even 1 gear event to replenish would make a huge impact. After that the league store would actually work. It should be for buying gear here and there and stocking up when getting low, not being the only place to get certain gear. They even took t3 gear out of crw. It’s in no events, rng or otherwise.

9 Likes

Totally agree.
We need gear almost more than we need toons.

I can’t wait until @GR.Scopely and @JB.Scopely get the wheels updated so I can pull 20-30 toons I cannot use due to #GEARDROUGHT

5 Likes

I’m 3 toons from having a completely maxed roster. It’s only happened once back in the 5star days.

I’ve stopped pulling for toons, what’s the point? I have 150 league markers left… 0 talkies, tripods, whetstones, holsters. … the list goes on and on… but oh so many $$$$ offers to buy… yeah… gtfo

6 Likes

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely take it to the team, people are not pulling for toons cause they dont have gear to upgrade them so no money for scopely from pulls :open_mouth:

6 Likes

BRING BACK MUSEUM EVENT OR WE RIOT! I think so

9 Likes

Would love another FA event, it was a wonderful event in the background, offered chances at toon pulls and gear, hands down my favorite event in last year

7 Likes

Doubt it as the RTS community is not able to stick to it, last time we had a you know what where we wernt gonna soend, scopes came out with gabe, holly, and camila i think and everyone forgot about not spending in an hour lol im pretty sure scopes has some kinda aliceb diego, gabe, holly like toons tucked away ready to drop for whenever the community makes an empty we wont spend threat, if the community could actually stick with it then yes it would work but it wont happen with these gambling addicts

2 Likes

And I still won’t spend cause they would be dust collectors by the time I can utilize them.

Sorry scopes but I see thru the bs you try to pull.

3 Likes

Don’t blame Scopely, blame the players.

How does the quote go : “Every nation gets the Government they deserve”

5 Likes
1 Like

For sure they do.

I spent some money out of my own pocket and had these printed up. We won’t stop searching until we find you, Lilith and Aden. You will not be forgotten.

I personally think Benedict and Ulysses had something to do with their disappearance along with all the gear but I just need proof. :wink:

24 Likes

Those pictures are perfect! Holy crap a little heart is not enough to show how much i like those hahaha

5 Likes

Ya they really dont need all these shady tactics to make a profit, make toons and gear obtainable through effort and people will spend on something else in game instead like weapons, refills, food etc etc

3 Likes

see what had happened was, Lilith & Aden are in cahoots & they ran off together with all our gear. Hence the disappearance of all of the above. Scopely will only send out a search party for a small fee of 34.99 $

2 Likes

You forgot to mention that the search party will be back with and rng bag with Lilith, Aden, useless, Benny. Smelling salt, and a grenade.

1 Like

Far to generous that bag will cost 49.99 and have nothing but a couple of Burts, prestige points, and a ton of salt. :wink:

1 Like

I miss read the title… I read Applesauce lol

1 Like