Apparantly rules have changed. DON'T PULL!

Either support doesn’t know there own rules and guerentees, or scopley is lying to us an 1 guerentee in 40 isn’t a thing anymore.

6 Likes

Ha… keep spending survivor… :open_mouth:

1 Like

This masterplan Scopley has to end the game is truly brilliant…bravo…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Not surprised by this answer at all. This is what Shane was saying a few days ago lol. @dash you still work for Scopely man or what?

1 Like

All them people who are about to get refunds

11 Likes

This company just keeps pushing the boundaries of “compulsive lying”.

Utterly disgusting.

6 Likes

Straight from the developer. @Dash

11 Likes

Game is dieing…support still can’t provide straight amswers…promises aren’t kept (Yeah…I see you Albert). This will be my last war… then retiring. Been burning all my resources to make sure I have no reason to play after this weekend.

2 Likes

Beat me to it…so much for this!

It’s a pretty straight answer from support haha…

Refund time

1 Like

Its just hilarious that they change it without letting us know that. @Dash also too inactive.

Dash: If you want to know how something works, I’m the guy to ask, and I’m always happy to help explain things when I can.

Lmao.

@kalishane also too said it like this in an another thread like it was the whole Time like this.

1 Like

10.000 5* Token Refund. rofl or 2000 4* Token

But wait!

If you are not happy about CRW rewards, never fear ascendable Lucas is here! YAY!

QUICK! GET YOUR CREDIT CARDS OUT! 3 x 5* in 120 pulls HERE WE GO! YAY!

5 Likes

I can’t wait for new pulls, people should definitely pull for this toon, it is a great toon to pull. Did I say many should pull for it? Def should. Pull.

PS: Game looks like crap but pull people, pull!

Yes, everyone needs to pull.

Because that 18,000 5* token for taking first place in the CRW is exactly what you need! And don’t forget those awesome trainers and legendary gear that you can’t use until you pull those canteens/gps from those reasonably priced stashes for 10,000+ coins.

Excellent deal.

3 Likes

Keep this as well as the promise dash made for 1 epic per 40 pulls. It seems like serious grounds for false advertising.

5 Likes

Also did you notice support said in rare case 3/120?? Does that mean its rare you will actually get 3x out of 120 pulls? It almost sounds like that to me, where tf is the guarantee there? It’s nothing but a whole bunch of well hopefully after xxx pulls you get x.

Or does it mean if you don’t get 1x in 40 do 80 and you will surely get 1x epic and if you don’t get 2 in 80 just do 120 and pulls and you “should” get 3 epics. It sounds more and more like a cash grab scam everyday.

3 Likes

Well they said guaranteed, sometimes and rare case in same sentence, so they defined guaranteed as possible epic for 40x(number) pulls, but not necessarily. Shortly, in 120 it may sometimes be 3 and sometimes 0, latter is guaranteed.

I feel like I just got screwed by dr suess