App crashing. Need help asap

Please help. When I tried to switch to beta region, the app crashe . Everytime it gets to the loading screen it force closes. I have no update. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times.

6 Likes

Scopely this is happening on both MOBILE and BLUESTACKS platform, and pretty much any other which people use to play this game.

It’s outrageous how we need to score on the current SR tournament so we can hit the goals and get our reward, but can’t because the game is crashing. Everyone that was on Beta or tried to access it cannot play the game.

@kalishane , you really need to help us out. What’s the matter with this Scrap Shop update anyways? We can’t even play the game, how are we supposed to compete on our normal regions or try it out on beta?

2 Likes

Same just happened to me. Switched to Beta region and now the game get sucks on the loading screen then crashes.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve got same problem I’m trippin out

1 Like

Yea. Mines crashing too.

1 Like

Everyone that I have talked to that has tried to switch over to beta region is having this happen. Please help @Shawn.Scopely @kalishane @CombatMan @CombatDevIl

2 Likes

Plz help

1 Like

This is crazy why is this game so damn broken? We ask for you guys to fix the issues already in the game. Instead you add more features to break the game more?

I’ve been trying to contact support or find any help for 7 hours now, it’s getting ridiculous

1 Like

Same issue here then had to manually update in Google store, im back in

1 Like

Cmon scopely fix this shit

It’s just frustrating cause I’ve been asking for help for over 9 hours

1 Like

you still locked out…dang man…does your google need updated? i dont know…we`ve exhausted all my ideas…

1 Like

I’m still locked out as well. No update available

1 Like

try restarting device within the 5 sec before it dusts you back outta the load screen

1 Like

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled everything. On the most recent version of Google as well

1 Like

I don’t have 5 seconds, once I open and it shows the town it crashes within a fraction of a second.

1 Like

Same here . This is ridiculous

1 Like

Been going on for about 8 hours here for me still cant log on!! :angry:

Try (if possible) to hit airplane mode as soon as u see ur town. If it works b4 crashing see if u can pull up the swap region tab b4 network error occurs. Pick any non beta region. Turn airplane off and see if u get out of the beta block loop of doom

1 Like