AOW now this weekend

With a new event starting as well, assuming there will be new wheel also

12 Likes

Oh boy! Get ready…

popcorn%20gif

4 Likes

Ridiculous, AOW is a boring event, match same factions for 3 days when they arent fighting one another, pffffttttttttt

7 Likes

finally some chances to kill soneone and finally not Bell

2 Likes

Stoked to finally war my region. Only got to do it once.

5 Likes

great! not only crw, after crw, after crw.
lets introduce back blitz too… between aow and crw. its cool that scopely listens…

7 Likes

Oh wow 2 days of getting annihalted since our region only has consolidated all whales on 1 team Thanks Scopley can’t wait to non stop play them. Guess the pressure of crying whales that need to be 1. And crw doesnt provide that satisfaction finally won.

5 Likes

If you can’t beat em, join em.

Happy to see AOW! Probably my favorite part of the game. Hoping to see some more Blitz wars mixed in too, fingers crossed

14 Likes

I dont understand why switch it. Just wait for the next war weekend and make it an aow

1 Like

happy to see the change was tired of hackers! thanks @JB.Scopely!

3 Likes

Great time to face same teams over and over sometimes 3 times in a row

3 Likes

Is that any different in CRW? Out of 100s of teams, we always match the same handful anyway. Meh.

6 Likes

Yes but when you in region were 1st ranked is by far the best it’s horrible facing them 3 times in a row

1 Like

Exactly the tears of few now ruined it for the many … nice

1 Like

This exactly

Good! CRW was getting really boring, nice to be able to check out what our region mates are up to

8 Likes

73% of 462 voters said they’d like AOW back in the rotation this week with CRW. That’s more than a few. Kudos to Scopely for taking feedback, and making the adjustment.

24 Likes

AOW is kind of redundant now though. CRW is most definitely the way forward as it allows dead regions or not very active regions to get guaranteed matchups without facing the same factions repeatedly.

6 Likes