AOW Biweekly Blitz Wars

Remember when we used to have biweekly midweek AOW Blitz Wars? Always offset to the Biweekly weekend wars that went back and forth between AOW and CRW.

I would love to see the return of biweekly midweek AOW Blitz Wars. Just keep them AOW cause we all?know how well it worked out doing a CRW blitz…lol

So yeah keep the biweekly weekend wars CRW and bring back midweek AOW Blitz Wars.

It just may help bring lower activity regions back alive more.

14 Likes

Frankly most of plays for Wars
Why get good toons and upgrade them if we cant use them.
So raise retention of the game and let us war

11 Likes

Unfortunately we probably won’t see a blitz until after WoC2. Scopely is too greedy and they know many of us use it to farm cans. Cans we’ll need to buy at WoC.

Hopefully we all give them the middle finger the next time they propose another event like this one. We’re sheep sure, but we don’t need to be.

4 Likes

You know that won’t happen. The addiction is too strong.

Won’t happen this time. We’re all “too far in it”. Next time though… theres a good case for us holding out. ToC awful, WoC2 is wayyy too long prolonged of a process, we’re mostly all sick of it already.

1 Like

Do you get a cool Avatar though?

2 Likes

Give us onslought event scopely

2 Likes

Oh please no if we never get another yawnslaught ill be perfectly content.

Agree people need those collection items more than anything at this point

1 Like

I’d also like crw every 2 week again instead of this every 3 week and for them to bring back onslaught

1 Like

I’d be okay with CRW once a month.

1 Like

Anything just not another SR this year😂

1 Like

Should be back to two-week schedule now that the holidays are over, though there might be some additional shuffling around because of WoC.

[ETA] @Lostboy1 definitely! I do enjoy it, but twice three in a row in about two weeks, plus daily SR, is just too much.

2 Likes

I’d be ok with onslaught and aow blitz alternating once a month. Alternate them on the off war weeks.

1 Like

When we go 2 weekends in a row without war they should def throw a blitz it. We never war with our own region anymore.

1 Like

Well i do not want to war with my own region :grin: only 3 or 4 active faccs to war its not funny at all but its ok if its blitz crw against 2 or 3 regions

1 Like

Sr is the new war. War with self that should i play or not open the app at all. :rofl:

7 Likes

“The addiction is strong with this one”.

I got a life biweekly or not, once in a while cool but would need to a have min of 4 regions so it’s active especially during a week day too ensure matches. But got things to do in my own prospective & since they made S-Classes available via R&R when they said they wouldn’t. An aow would just make the stronger factions stronger most most of them have p2p or p2w

2 Likes

Rather have onslaught for one simple reason, it’ll have a little more variety then aow. Last time we had aow ,I mentally checked out immediately then they switched it to crw and I checked back in…then they broke it

4 Likes