Aow 6v6 or 8v8 debate

I’ve been hearing it for a while but heavy over this weekend. So let’s debate…

• Aow 6v6
  • Aow 8v8

0 voters

in a active faction, so i understand the fustration of 6v6 filling fast and people complaining they cant get in, but i also understand theres a few factions out there with lower activity that wouldnt of gotten to war at all if it wasnt 6v6, maybe its nice after 3-4 crw 8v8 in a row to toss those factions a bone and let them have “FUN” as well.

4 Likes

Depends on your faction and activity. Also depends on milestones and rewards. 6 v 6 has worked well for us.

7 Likes

Activity outside of the top 5 in our region is dead. 6x6 is, unfortunately, necessary in an AOW otherwise it will take that much longer for the small factions to fill.

So just scrap AOW altogether and just run CRW at 8x8 but rework the rewards so top 100 is in line with the current 15-25th rewards. Solves all problems.

8 Likes

No one gave a fuck when it didn’t affect them before.

4 Likes

I didn’t even vote, I’m just asking opinions, lol

No one still cares when you all come in here acting like you are owed everything.

2 Likes

5 Likes

sure are alot of people voting / commenting for noone “giving a fuck”

1 Like

Keep going higher with those numbers and they’ll give you a 3 day Onslaught. You’ve been warned…

3 Likes

Agreed I would be all for just having CRW if the prizes matched the effort. Also maybe just max 4 regions instead of this 8 BS.

3 Likes

only 50 voters

No point

Don’t represent everyone

8vs8 sux

6VS6 much better

Has to be 6v6 only the top factions benefit from 8v8, as they fill quicker so look after the 15 factions below the top 3 factions IMO

1 Like

Neither! CRW 12v12 is my vote, thanks! #deathtoaow

3 Likes

lets make it 18v18. i know my fac members will fill quick. doesnt matter we’ll wait hours before enemy factions gather the players needed! :+1:

5 Likes

Sweet jesus

3 Likes

Maybe they should give us the option of choosing between 6 & 8… Like when you declare war it says choose a map… But there’s only one option lol

2 Likes

6v6 is great for a less active faction but it’s horrible for a big bad fac. I think that 6v6 should remain in the rotation but only for blitz wars.

3 Likes

Simple solution,…keep it 8v8 but allow teams that can’t fill to either start with less teams…or fill with bot teams of their lowest faction roster