Anything special about the 100th 6* star?

character

#1

Is there gonna by any special event for 100th 6* star? I hope it is, those toons made this game a better one :smiley:


#2

They really didn’t


#4

They have counting problems. Doubt they even know when the 100th is.


#6

Perfect is 430.


#7

And you’ll still be able to 1shot him and her with the 400% increased damage attack towers


#8

Destroyed him with that 200 iq response


#9

I was just being an ass…

I think @Khronical is spot on, in terms of it being an OP mofo (Princess?) but it would be cool if it’s a legacy. There’s a chance it gets an event, as it may be October before we get there. I assume #99 comes out this upcoming weekend.


#10

#100 needs to be Carley or Duane

Not because their special, but because we’ve been waiting long enough


#11

False Perfect is 350*


#12

Huh? Whassitdo?


#13



#14

6 stars definitely did not make the game better. 5 star tokens are almost useless, prestige wheel used to be at least a bit better than it is now, and 4 star wheel is 99% worthless at this point (the other 1 % is for ascending but almost nobody does that to 4 stars anymore)


#16

It’s not that 6★ didn’t make the game better, it’s that the game economy didn’t shift enough to account for it. For example, Basic tokens still being a reward


#17

I think the toon might be Michelle the Whisperer, they might do her f2p of Something


#18

First orange trait.


#19

100th 6*? You think they’re even keeping count? The only thing they’re counting is that stack of benjamins that those with more money than sense keep adding to.


#22

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.