Anyone have any good books to suggest lol

Yep I’m talking books :books: what’s worth checking out pun intended!

3 Likes

It, the book is class, long read but we’ll worth it. Or the secret if u want your life to change.

2 Likes

Idk but if youre into TWD you can try the novel series! Im just starting to read it.

2 Likes

War and Peace will kill a few months. Lol

4 Likes

Left Alive by Jeremy Laszlo, I read the 6 book set in 2 days, it’s a good read if your into apocalypse type books

3 Likes

Pirates of Pensacola is one of my favorites. Excellent sense of humor and some great action scenes. Keith Thomson is a good author.

The Thrawn Trilogy, if you’re into Star Wars, or the new Thrawn book if you prefer the current canon.

2 Likes

:eye: :heart:
NERDS <3

4 Likes

Picked up the 50th anniversary edition of Dune recently, really good. And only 577 pages so you can get it read before the matchmaking server gives you a war opponent!

6 Likes

The moon and the other, mars trilogy, enders game series, game of thrones

1 Like

Fifty Shades of Scopley. That’s a great read. You’ll find how Scopley treats their playerbase in this series.

5 Likes

Old Kingdom series by Garth Nix.

I started reading this when it first came out as a teenager.

Douglas fucking Adams.

3 Likes

Musashi

The 48 Laws of Power

The A Song of Ice and Fire series

1 Like

This Book is Full of Spiders (Seriously Dude, Don’t Touch It) by David Wong is a favorite of mine.

1 Like

Hello. Do you have the pdf or audio book for this series? I’m currently in the process of creating my own fantasy story and would like to get some ideas from this.

I read Tai-Pan by James Clavelle over mother’s Christmas break (technically listened to).

Can highly recommend!

2 Likes

My favorite author is Stephen King! You should give “Needful Things” a read!

2 Likes

The dark tower series by Stephen king.
The movie murdered what should have been an epic

3 Likes

Haven’t seen it yet, for bought it for Xmas and keep putting it off, don’t wanna ruin the memories.

Stephen Kings Dark Tower Series. Definitely worth the read.