Anyone have a clue about these?

2 Likes

New wheel that will last a month
I don’t have it up yet, but i saw 1% ascendable 5* with Wayland and Mckenzie on headlines

Ewww look at that 5 star non ascendable :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

45% chance of burt or something like that. So ya…

2 Likes

These are the ones you have to buy so i wont be doing a pull as i dont spend on RTS anymore but still seeing 4* and 5* non ascendables is gross

2 Likes

Surprisingly on the last wheel like this (Walker Heads) I pulled that Red Beta with my free league coins (obviously it didn’t have trainers and all that in it, but obviously miracles can happen).

Never had a miracle in this so that pushes me away as i have yet to get hooked by that “omg i got the promo on a single or 10 pull” also i dont like gambling lol but awesome, beta is great

2 Likes

Used rewards for these 4 beauties. Going to go buy a lottery ticket now. .

10 Likes

Says its supposed to have a new Martinez. Guess they put it out without checking it first. Like usual. Lol

6 Likes

“Anyone have a clue about these?”

Yeah they go to a garbage wheel with garbage odds. Who continues to buy things like these?

3 Likes

I waited through that entire pile of hot garbage wheel and unless Martinez is hiding behind basil, he isn’t there. April fool’s.

2 Likes

I don’t even see the wheel

1 Like

Mouahahaha scopley’s employees must smoke a lot of weed lately

2 Likes

Shrek tokens, huh?
Wondering where’s that Martinez.

1 Like

Weed tokens

1 Like

Hmm, what are my thoughts on this?

9 Likes

They either still don’t get it or enough people dump money into these wheels that they have no reason to improve them and will try to see how far they can push it to still be profitable.

1 Like

No wheel showing up for me either. Tis a good day.

1 Like

Right now, I’d be surprised that they aren’t using this game as a guinea pig for what works on their high grossing games

2 Likes