Anyone else agree the past rewards for events have been absolute ass?

I just thought you know. We need better rewards. Even if just milestones. We need something. I have literally no more trainers to level for what? A few trainers and in the end 2k seashells? Just a thought.

21 Likes

Rewards are pure trash yes

8 Likes

Rewards are horrible but due to the current game structure active players are forced to compete hard for these rewards to maintain league standing and to get what little reward there is and because factions demand high performance. This gives the false appearance that people are actually competing for the the rewards they set. So in Scopely’s eyes why change anything if people are putting up 15 million in a level up or 110k as a faction in a faction raid.

4 Likes

They have been Azz for faction events since 6*’s have been here and they will continue to be Azz because scopely wants everyone to survive on scraps.

3 Likes

I have a zillion bennies…

3 Likes

Traded the 10k beach balls for gear lol.

1 Like

I’m weeding down my benny stock, but I most certainly have more than 1,000 burts

2 Likes

I think they are absolutely abysmal! Haven’t received 1 sombrero. Mostly get shells, like I want Ivanova. Probably won’t get enough to get any of them.

1 Like

The reward structure is about as much use as t!ts on a fish

Rewards have been woeful for years. Everything is now down to RNG within a pool of terrible toons.

Barely any toon rewards recently. Most rosters are still where they were two months ago. So many burts and f_ck all to level…

1 Like

Indeed. Rng rewards are a terrible thing. Scopely won’t change a thing though, as always, they simply don’t listen. Their promises are just hot air.

This thread again lol

1 Like

c0138e0761d26eefda91ec8a9247bc7254b8619fb928144d386a02fd2600b9f2

It has been like that long before 6 stars

1 Like

Yep. Just got unbelievably worse after 6 stars though. My roster pretty much hasn’t changed in months.

Also a true statement.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.