Any update on when you guys are going to start releasing older toons to 6*

It’s been a long while sence we seen previously released 5* get a 6* upgrade when can we start seeing them and how many per month are going to be released? This honestly to me is the biggest problem in the game currently. Can we get an update on the legendary gear roadmaps as well. Currently at this rate people will be lucky to t4 a 6* a hand full of times a year with this structure at best

7 Likes

Never that list is starting to feel more like stall tactics then anything else.

2 Likes

I hate Scopley as much as the next guy and their stupid meta thing is stupid, but it’s only 8 days through the new year and we’ve gotten Joshua. I’ve also only seen Glenn and the Governor so I would guess we will get one in the next 2 weeks.

Summer 2018.

@kalishane is it possible to get an update on this please? We are all holding out for older 5* to become ascendable and I can see there is a lot of negativity on the forum at present and an update on the ascendance time frames would go a long way for a few of us. Thank you

2 Likes

As long as you belive in reincarnation your good, legacy toon predicted to be released 3054

1 Like

Well if you look at it like a bucket filled with marbles and the old character is already released white ones but you have a new shinny in that bucket, well that new shinny one will be picked always! So if it’s 1 out of the 100, you should always get that new 1!

A new one is coming soon. :slight_smile:
Keep an eye out!

16 Likes

If it’s governor that would be the bomb :grimacing:

Hopefully it’s one I have lol. Though it will be nice to see a bit more variety.

3 Likes

Dont need anymore red toons for a while… green is needed

2 Likes

What is soon? Soon could be in 3 months. What happened to more transparency? You can give an estimate just incase you don’t know exact dates…

Only game I play where the company is so secretive, it’s absurd.

1 Like

I know, but I don’t have Glenn :see_no_evil: I think my supply Depot is broken. Keep strong the same 4 toons, no Glenn.

It should refresh daily like the Sr one, and Fa one.

1 Like

Probably Kal. So only a few selected people will have him

7 Likes

@kalishane knows nothing about this… but she will take it to the team.

Coming soon… just like the legendary gear roadmap.

3 Likes

Just like the farmable roadmaps

5 Likes

Just like the updates past th 20

5 Likes

Just like new world stages

5 Likes

Why don’t you start using clear time frames, such as “in the next five days”?

Doing so would avoid the impression that you are stalling. Add an extra couple of days if needed, if something is release a day early no one will complain.

Underpromise, and overdeliver. You should try it, it makes people happy and much less abusive.

10 Likes

We need Gov or Gator. People really want Glenn too, but tbh he’s not as good as Sr zeke imo

3 Likes