Any insight into the level up prizes

I have another 100k and need to know if I should put in good toons or my normal 3s. Yes, I get the YGL 5-6 times a week.

2 Likes

Then after solo Level up will be a Faction level up for 5K 5* for first and assorted gear, Boots, walkies, tear gas grenades, etc! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Just no imagination at all with these prizes right now. Just awful. They could of put some of the death tokens in the milestones or something. Sigh.

I got the grenade today. Yay me.

1 Like

Looks like a weekend off for me. Will.probably get the 500k milestone. Aim for top 100. Just boring AF :-1::-1:

2 Likes

Not sure what you guys were hoping for but i’ve Come to rely on the milestone structure. Depending on ygl i’ll Go 750k or 2 mill to ensure I can do 2mill in the faction level.

Do like the idea of some death tokens in the prizes or milestones though. Always seems like a missed opportunity when they don’t support the event with the tourneys.

Why so little for everyone not in top 100? We need more 5*s not less

Then you better get into the top 100?

Another set of cut and paste rewards. What a joke.

2 Likes

The joke’s on us, because we are in sunset mode hell right now

500K for a schoolbag is a direct insult to the player base

2 Likes

There’s absolutely no reason death tokens aren’t included in the empty slots…smh!

1 Like

Agreed. Duct tape or kits are always welcome. I do tend to like the limits on legendary medals after the power creep of 5*’s. Since there is not currently a power creep in 6*’s and we are limited by gear then I hope they open up medals.

I had 30% extra critical success on weapon craft and failed two attempts lol. What’s the point of the extra crit if it doesn’t make a difference smh. Should be more likely to succeed with extra 30%.

What time does it start?

Lol. Thanks. The life of a farmer. :tired_face:

1 Like

The bonus is +30% to the existing chance X%. So it’s not 70% chance, it’s 30% of X% + the base %

and the odds of getting the Good Crit are lower than the crap crits.