Any Idea when 6* Rick and 6* Douglas are released?

The leaks for Rick And Douglas dropped upwards of 3 weeks ago;when will they come in game?

@JB.Scopely

1 Like

We’ve seen leaks over 6 months in advance as well as some have never been released.

Keep on surviving.

Lol hopefully soon. I think they will be interesting diversification if they are similar to their OG forms.

8 Likes

However long it takes is too long imo

What were some leaks that never got released?

Well, Rick and Douglas for a start…

2 Likes

I am sure they are building some event around them. That seems to new the new norm. These events take a long time and that’s how they are getting away with releasing them so slowly. Annoying.

The events are actually better, imo, than a list. Remember when the lists were here? Took a very long time for the toons to release. With these events everyone who has them can instantly ascend them, and anyone who doesn’t can participate and get them

2 Likes

This is the only other one I know of

1 Like

If that is so they’ll release after lug nuts end.

i think they might be in a event like pick your side or something

Considering rick is on the walker head wheel. I don’t expect him to be ascendable Untill at least this wheel goes away

3 Likes

Considering Douglas nearly screws Rick over with his spray and pray, I can see an event with them.

1 Like

There’s a yellow whisperer that hasn’t been released either.

1 Like

They need to quit doing events with toons that already exist and that most people already have … DougLas and Rick are both in 5 star wheel … No more

2 Likes

What about the people who don’t have those toons?

Throw them in ascendance

I do believe there was a list with about 6 legacy toons due to release in may. Idk how accurate it was but i did see it. Was red Glenn who leads and heals, Lester, one of the red sandys, and a few more.

Then there’ll still be some complaints on the rng of ascendance and they would likely ask for an event anyway. To at least give them a guarantee if they grind a bit.

1 Like

They don’t want to show release dates.

People may stop spending when a legacy is due for release.
They don’t like doing legacy’s as no money in it.
It’s been mentioned quite a bit over the last few months that they wanted to reduce the amount of legacies released in a year…and this is how they will do it. Heard from reliable source.

1 Like

BREAKING NEWS

Rick and Douglas to be released today.

7pm PST

Your friendly PlayerCM™
Wanderer

Must be true. Cause it’s in bold

8 Likes