Any good Tapjoy offers?

Do any of these work?

yeah done them all but wait till x2

How hard are they?

So…You’re trying to earn coins for a game you don’t play anymore?

10 Likes

King of Avalon is a generic base building type game built on the same format as Final Fantasy and Guns of Glory. You can do it in about a week with some modest spending (sub-£5).

Rise of Kingdoms is quite enjoyable, took me about 2 and a half weeks, but there wasn’t ever really any impactful spending that can be done and actually I did it without handing over a dime.

Well my tapjoy sucks maybe because i live in asia, but the top offer is 1000 coins with the same thing to do as you guys, so no offer is good

You not getting to 19 on a week with no spending. Those last castle levels are going to be a week.

Yeah OK, I think it was actually 16 I did so probably a bit longer. And about 12k in coins :blush:.

But you could probably still spend on some speed ups and get there in a fortnight

Yeah they work but as was mentioned wait for 2x. You can get them done in a week or 2 but you got to play the game a bunch

we here in Switzerland have no offers like this. we have offers where we must pay for coins. INCREDIBLE

You should have just saved your Halloween tokens.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.