Since I’ve seen a lot of messages and screenshots last weekend of people who played AOW in dead regions, I thought I’d start this thread. There are regions where there are just 5-10 factions warring, max (even including factions with just 1 war). That’s no fun right?!
Our region Mitchell won’t be the most active region out there, but for an OG region we are doing very well! Last weekend’s AOW we had 22 factions warring, of which 15 had more then 10 wars in. It was fun, but there is much more potential and a lot to win for dead regions out there…
Why don’t we ‘merge’ region, as in if you’re in a dead region which is no fun at all anymore…let’s transfer those factions (as many who wants to play in a more active region) to Mitchell to create a booming environment, at all levels of the leaderboards. It’s not about getting a top fac in, or just small factions…we appreciate and need every faction at every level. Assuming a dead region has a top fac, some ‘medium’ facs and some low facs, this will expand the region and competitiveness on all cilinders!
A few things about Mitchell:
- We share crit weapon territories (as in no stacking them, get em an hour and then next one)
- We drop defence for raid events (solo and fac)
- We get top 3 as a region in CRW’s
- We had 3 facs in top 10 of last CRW (usually we get 4/5 facs within top 30)
- Our number 1 fac is good, but not unbeatable. They don’t win CRW’s, so no unbeatable whales here
- Hitting milestones in raid & level up events is 99% of the times enough to collect top 100 finishes
- Fac events are not won by 1 faction every time, anyone can win them
- No feeding the top faction, no sister factions
- Line chat for entire region
There, a lot of information to take in, but it will definitely be worth the time and effort! We love a good fight here, but also a fun chat:) We would love to take in new factions, I think there’s a lot more fun to get out of this game if we work together and combine our groups!
Please reach out on line if you think this might be something for your faction/region, or reply here. My line ID is wdralf88.
Thanks and have fun:)