Any Chances On Changing Game Soundtrack?

Honestly, both Town, Walker Battle and Survivor Combat themes have become rather boring with time. Most people even mute the game’s music and SFX due to every noise in the game being annoying instead of enjoyable.

If you fellas plan to make new songs to insert them in the game, we would appreciate it. I rarely turn the music on again because of the nostalgia it gives when it reminds me of the golden old days of RTS.

3 Likes

I would have to agree with you as that’s most games, but truth be told… In all the time I’ve been playing this game I have not once heard the music or FX. I’ve always played with the volume down. I’m going to have to try playing later with sound, see what that experience is like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, New Music would be Awesome. I played with music
for a long time, but since a month or two I listen to my
Music Player, Insted of the Game’s Soundtrack.

1 Like

the town one needs to get realsed to youtube i love it i want to listent to it but it only plays in town and it is annyoing when you have to turn on your phone every 30 seconds

Or on iPad s let Spotify or podcast play whilst game is open, it always pauses both when game is open

No wonder important changes aren’t done quickly. Crap like this adds up. Shane’s suggestion list is probably up to 422 pages.

Not that it is more important than anything. It’s just a minor suggestion. I simply mentioned it out of slight boredom from the soundtrack.

I just turned the sound off and haven’t looked back. It’s an area of the game that’s more effort to change than its worth, in my opinion

1 Like

I’ve been suggesting we change all the in game music to Carl Poppa for a year.

3 Likes

d78e1c050f3330665ebefb4c7cfc59f2--jar-jar-jars

3 Likes

2 Likes

Durr durr durr de durr

1 Like

Been playing without sound for about 2 years now

1 Like