Any advance word on CRW prizes?

We’re thinking of scheduling blocks of time to war. Depends on prizes.

Usually don’t get word until tomorrow

1 Like

Actually most of the time we don’t get word of anything until like 4 to 5 hours before the start time no?

3 Likes

Just watch the prizes of the last 5 CW and you will know the prizes for the next one…

10 Likes

only 5? probably… cause before they actually had better milestones… 2 gps and canteen instead of 1/1

1 Like

I always hope they might change for the better. :slight_smile:

Yea the prizes are always the same unfortunately.

2 Likes

I fear you’re right, and hope you’re wrong. :thinking:. The consensus is the time commitment isnt useful anymore. Our faction is all f2p. @Rickygrimes

1 Like

Same wheel same :poop:

1 Like

Will be exactly same as last crw. Wheel still up so won’t be any change.

1 Like

They just cut & paste rewards especially if the wheel timer is still up for the same war wheel.

2 Likes

Yea the only thing players can hope for are better towers and 8 regions. Doubtful on both fronts lol

2 Likes

War has become just as boring as any other event because of poor rewards used to get pull when 6 stars came out and Erika was like a god toon ever since then I haven’t had a pull and now I haven’t received an ascendable since February

Would those people who build great teams so that they can easily get top prizes be considered opportunists ?

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.