Another reason not to PULL

So most people already blew medals to keep up with the current meta just to stay relevant. I personally wouldn’t pull if I know I cant upgrade a promo to a 6*. If $copely wants people to pull… either make it 6* ONLY or give us more wants to farm medals. I know you guys don’t plan ahead and use all servers as alpha testers but seriously… think about it. WHY WOULD WE PULL IF WE CANT UPGRADE THEM!

giphy-downsized

Hey kid, go back to class. Let the adults talk.

Here’s one more reason not to pull: pixels aren’t worth anything, especially if you’re not enjoying the time you spend around them.

Personally I’m doing fine so I’ll pull if I want to

You are the exception, not the rule. I have 12 6* and am out of medals. I would have pulled last 2 premiers but whats the point? Them as 5* wont do any good.

If they give us a map they will give us only ascendance medals. They will sell us legendary medals. Bastards.

I was slow to ascend partly due to not being initially impressed with ascended characters, and partly due to my inherent lazy resistance to change.

It helped as I was able to avoid the less useful toons. So far I only have 6 ascended, they’ve all been useful, and only guardian Zeke has a neglected rush and active. The rest are all level 5 active, maxed rush.

I’m not in a top faction, though I Merc with higher factions sometimes. I’m pretty active and hit most milestones, placing top 100 most of the time. Cleared all the SRs that offered Ulysses for completion. I feel like I’ve been offered enough to stay competitive for free with just activity. More than enough, even. I haven’t opened all my war chests, and I have a White, Green, and Yellow active trainer left (I want to make a rainbow active trainer team!)

I dunno, just don’t feel like I’m strapped for Ascendance resources. Maybe because I don’t have anyone I feel I need or want to ascend.

I have 9 atm

Depending what rank faction you are in you may have more or less, but I would say I know more who need medals then don’t. Also anyone who started after the anniversary event has been at a big disadvantage when it comes to being able to ascend.

Yes this. We have a player who took a break not knowing ascendance was about to start and came back after they were done making medals rain and now they having a hard time playing catch up