Another guaranteed revive

You just need to spend a $100.00 to get her

Yup good offer scopley I’ll be purchasing later.

7 Likes

Now we need them to put up koa or ajax for a 100

Koa sucks let’s set the bar higher and ask for Jesus or magna

4 Likes

No let have them make Andrea require normal gear

That would be nice but that would also flood the market and then scopley would come out with a op green attack toon like Wayland to make her useless and then the f2p can’t get her so they’ll complain they can’t even beat f2p teams it would start a bad cycle and just go downhill from there

1 Like

Then have them give us Ajax he’s more useless than koa

1 Like

^^ what Kodak said.

2 Likes

Now this is fair. I refuse to spend $100 at once but this is much better than the rng chance for the toon or 8250 coins

3 Likes

Especially with the TRAIT wheels bullspit they have been giving us. Those odds are lower than low for premiers.

Could be worse u could spend the 100 for coins get nothing but 4*

2 Likes

She is a really nice toon. Great rush and active revive. Even still I just can’t see wasting $100 for pixels. Although this straight up beats dealing with that 2% wheel no question. I’m sure we will all be seeing quite a few more Macs this CRW.

3 Likes

See this…this is the reason being a FTP is hard. I bought the $7.99 offer for 1k RTS tokens and got white Shiva. Still think $100 is too high for any toon. Make it $50 and I’ll consider

How about $75 dollars

Still too high for pixels

Yep… keep it up. People don’t have enough revives.

I was right

1 Like

I can buy it when i die.

Consider it done

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.