Another Fun Filled Week

So this is it? Level up for days, i mean an hour or two, then do some roadmaps and wait for a screwed up, bugged to hell, territory event???

So much fun i don’t think i can take it!

7 Likes

Starving us of league tokens for the gear they’re selling for $$$.

4 Likes

Yep this is an awful week… 2 events that I consider just background events anyways until war

2 Likes

Yep. Neither should ever run as the only tournament going. There should always be something else going in addition

2 Likes

It’s definitely a bore fest when I’m spending more time here than in the game

2 Likes

Dont worry plenty of relentless walkers in sr for you

2 Likes

Haha haha! Yea. I got to that stage and quit. No more daily SR for Holiday :joy:

1 Like

They probably realised that with the addition of arena, we are more likely to hit further League milestones and they don’t like their players to feel like they are succeeding, they think that if the players feel like they are ‘almost’ succeeding, then they will spend more. It’s a philosophy that has been proved wrong again and again but they stick to it like blind men.

4 Likes

You are probably right. But they’re a little late. I’ve already hit my 800k. And If i have, i know many others have too.

4 Likes

Laughable if they have anything less than 5 territories given it’s the sole event going on at the time

3 Likes

They’re actually pretty easy to beat once you adapt your team

God dammit I’m soo tired of solo level up. Then we’ve got “Territory” to look forward to. Not “Territories” but “Territory” and after the shitshow they pulled last territory event, i’m just wondering if they’ve found a way to only open up half a territory

4 Likes

1 territory only rewards every 24hrs :wink:

What a bore fest :frowning:

1 Like

Territories is not an event in my region. 1 faction has it the whole time. Boring as get out

5 Likes

Still takes much longer than it used to, so still not gonna do it either way. And not everyone will have a roster that allows them to adapt to every change they get stuck by. And just because there is a way to adapt, doesn’t necessarily mean the change is acceptable.

Walkers that are immune to headshots. How is that even realistic in the universe we play in?

You guys act like this is a surprise, scopely can’t figure out their heads from their assess :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Helmets? Or when they melted metal over ones skull

I think many of the rifles could still penetrate. There’s always a weak point. i still say 100 crit resist is dumb af either way though

I do agree with that… completely resistant is harsh… even if it was 95% a chance to headshot would be nice

1 Like