Another 6am robbery

This one could be a new record overnight drop. Went to bed at 11.30 pm , it is a work day after all, sitting in 4th place in raids.
Woke up at 7am to collect the rewards for my efforts only to find I finished 15th. Is this ever going to be addressed GR.Scopely ?
Please don’t start on the Scopely is based in California diatribe as this is totally irrelevant as it’s customers are worldwide. Not asking for any kind of free advantage just an even playing field which could easily be achieved by simply rotating start\ end times for events.

17 Likes

It has been commented several times. They should rotate the end times.

But this month and all:

Week 1

• Solo Level Up (Mon 12:00am - Tue 10:00pm)
  • Solo Raid (Mon 5:00pm - Tue 10:00pm)
  • Solo Level Up (Wed 12:00am - Thu 10:00pm)
  • Solo Survival Road (Wed 5:00pm - Fri 2:00pm)
  • Faction Level Up (Fri 12:00am - Sat 10:00pm)
  • Faction Raid (Fri 5:00pm - Sat 2:00pm)
  • Faction Survival Road (Sat 5:00pm - Sun 10:00pm)

Week 2

• Solo Raid (Mon 5:00pm - Tue 10:00pm
  • Mods Removal Event (Thu 4:00pm - Fri 4:00pm)
  • Solo Level Up (Fri 12:00am - Sat 10:00pm)
  • Cross Region War (Fri 4:00pm - Sun 10:00pm)

Week 3

• Faction Level Up (Fri 12:00am - Sat 10:00pm
  • "Faction Raid (Fri 5:00pm - Sat 2:00pm)
  • Faction Survival Road (Sat 5:00pm - Sun 10:00pm)

Week 4

• Solo Level Up (Fri 12:00am - Sat 10:00pm)

The Level up and raid always at 10:00pm.

@JB.Scopely It should be changed

Same for me as always

although level up for me right now is bust as my second account is sharing with my main account device so i am unable to farm all week as per usual. First time in almost a year i did not reach the 2m milestone

but as said, 5am finishes for european/uk members is a joke, do you not want the euro players competing anymore? its just daft not to have it finish 6pm usa time which is roughly 11pm-1am our time

Agree with this 100%. I was “lucky” that my daughter woke up at 4:45am so I managed to get some raids in to get myself into the top 50.

But this is the reason I don’t bother or care for the LU collections - I just don’t give enough of a sh*t to stay up all night to ensure that I don’t slip out of the top 50 when i’m getting my beauty sleep.

4 Likes

It is definitely getting worse, even one month for euros and the other for Americans change it around, the people who play this are not just from America, and we should have better end times, 6am for war and 12am start time is a joke

2 Likes

Nothing much to add other then agree we need fairer end times. Especially now the prize ranks seem to be more generous.

I’m in America and this crap ends at 1am for me so I’m asleep too. Only the west coast gets an acceptable finish time to any of the events.

That’s what I’m saying it should be rotated , maybe 4 hour slots so everyone gets a fair crack of the whip. Before anyone starts with the home field advantage rubbish , I will accept that once you can tell me a team who played a whole season at home.

Do you honestly think they are capable of organizing something like rotating schedules? They can barely keep the game running on time as is. Just yesterday they had yet another late start to one of the weekly roadmaps.

This is as good as its gonna get. I really just want them to return the brackets to the way they were. Shortening the descent rewards to top 50 is just another blatant attempt to get people to spend.

5 Likes

I love how everyone says America benefits the most lol. 1am is not a benefit. Wonder why they don’t say it benefits the Aussies? :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

well usually all events starts at 1am in uk time, 2am most of europe, we wither have to stay up to get a good start with free energy and wake up to regen free energy or burn an extra can to catch up

1 Like

West coast! Whooo whooo :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I get rotating them but tbh no matter ehat is done someone will not be happy, some will complain about the times changing always, etc, etc. I am all for betterment of RTS and i am always one of the first to get on scopelys ass but i think no matter what scopelys at a lose/lose place here.

Maybe it could be based on region, if you are in RU or AUS or Asia, etc it starts and ends at times for those places and could be on a region to region basis with the exception being crw as i dont see how that would work, maybe have EU regions also but of course then we get the “dividing up the player base” and god forbid! A region lock like what blizzard does! All in all i know people are annoyed by start and end times and think they have a solution but in the end someone somewhere will be screwed over.

Im west coast, US but not on a normal schedule, dont have a 9-5, etc and some start and end times for me are not what i like, raids, sr, war usually start at 5pm for me and level up at 12am, roadmaps at 9am or 10am, etc and if i could i would change these times as they arnt ideal for me but i know that someone somewhere will not like it

1 Like

Had the same happen to me. Top 5 in league raid standings and 10th-12th in global standings. Woke up and finished at 28th or something. Just great.

1 Like

move to Australia!
raid finish at 5pm it’s awesome

come fight our kangaroos
get hit by a drop bear
drink our nation drink ,vb
and have a shrimp on the barbie

3 Likes

You didn’t mention what time the tournament ended for you, so I’ll just assume you’re in EST.
So you were in 4th place with 1.5 hours remaining and you were hoping for what? That everyone would just stop raiding?
You could sacrifice sleep and stay up till it’s over. And if that’s not possible maybe get into 1st with a big lead over 2nd and hope it lasts.

2 Likes

Same here, every solo tourny ends when i sleep. A rotation of end times would be fair.

1 Like

He’s euro, so ended at 6am for him most likely. Apparently staying up late for a 12am or 1am finish times on a work night, like over half of US does, is more advantageous than just waking up an hour earlier before work to finish the tourney. I like sleep, so both options seem equally offensive to me. No real advantage either way.

3 Likes

I have the same. UK here, the most honesty would be to move the start and end by 6h forward every week.

4 Likes

I here you Easy every time recently finished just outside the reward I’m going for just because I have to sleep :frowning:

This is an American game sweetie get over it

2 Likes