Anniversary stash missing

Hello in the beginning of anniversary event, i immediately collect 300 flag and opened 5 times anniversary stash, after that total war stash diseppeared and u upload total war stash again and my anniversary stash is resetted too, i dont know why but now i cant finish the stash again. Because its out of stock. Anyone have same issue with me ?

As you can see in the pictures, i can have 17 more token but i need 19 to finish.(they gave 180 free for another bug i guess so i only have 2 missing)

This would be your second completion, only other way to complete it a second time or more is to spend on tokens - needs to be something else to do with banners imo as well, not sure why it would be limited.

My faction mates didnt opened first day so they r able to finish second stash , they r ahead 5 from me

The only thing youll miss out on is a second avatar which is not really a big deal, you still get the same amount of opens.

No I think he is right. I have 12 tokens left to claim and 9 more opens to complete the stash. I haven’t bought any banners throughout the event.

It seems like he is down an extra couple of pulls due to the reset bug.

@Thor45 you could try contacting support? But it’s probably a long shot.

Actually it’s not a long shot. Support should fix this for anyone who opened before the stash was reset.

2 Likes

He still got those pulls though right? It just didn’t add to the accumulation total for the stash?

True, I didn’t think of it that way.

But if he is aiming for specific reward that is a problem … …for example he wanted sr can … completing 2 times guarantee 14 sr can but in his situation he might only get 7 can even he gets equal amount of pull on stash…i know there is also chance that he could get 21 can but you know what i am saying because you are always saying guarantee is better that rng,right? :slightly_smiling_face:

yup I get that, but they handed out extra claims for that I believe at the start because of the stash reset issue, to get more (again) would be unlikely

Yeah they handed out 3 pull for that … and op did 5 pull before the reset so he is still at disadvantage but … i dont see any where he is asking for more pull to be handed out …he is just saying “i am having this problem,is anyone else also having this problem” :slightly_smiling_face:

The only way to get back the missing tokens is contacting support. I did it and got them back.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.