Anniversary Event thoughts

Roadmap with only 900 blue balloon possible
Leaked raid prizes shows only 900 orange balloon possible for milestones
We need 1k balloon from every color to exchange for 100 tokens for one pull on Sergio stash

I don’t need to say anything more right? Take your own conclusion.

10 Likes

My thoughts?
This event is more worse than the last year…
SC member got additionally free tokens…
And the f2p players loose again…

And Sergio no words for him…

The question is what is in the 2. Stash and what is the Taifun event?

10 Likes

Can we even call it an anniversary event

21 Likes

Like most of Scopely’s decisions lately, its very disappointing.

Although to give credit where credit is due, the prizes for pathways event were amazing. Even if most of us have nothing to use the endless bennys on.

15 Likes

The only positive I can take from this is that we might not even be able to get Sergio at this rate :joy::joy::joy:

18 Likes

Pay up!

All the drive is your dollar.

Ps
You can start the SC.
This is all the logic to have us spend.
Keep surviving

5 Likes

The best prizes in the game to me are toons, coins, and war cans. We get two of those in this event. Still a bad toon though

If I turned up to my 4th anniversary celebration bearing gifts like these it would have been my last

7 Likes

You really don’t want yo know my thoughts on this event🤗

3 Likes

463px-Symptoms-vomiting

19 Likes

My thoughts:

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely

#playersunited
#fixyourgame
#closethegap
#boringevent
#abouttofallasleep
#weekendoff
#naptime

13 Likes

Scam$ey is only interested in getting new customers. They aren’t interested in any old players unless your a whale and continue to pay. If you are free to play or even an occasional spender but have played for a long time they don’t want you playing anymore so they can add new players. The actions in the game has dictated that. No improvements to the game, lousy toons for free or for grinding, no fix’s or updates to the game, adding pay to play features, adding rng to toons and the list keeps going. So it makes perfect sense that they would slap everyone in the face with this boring anniversary event. Garbage rng toon that nobody wants or will use along with garbage wheels and stashes. Scam$ey knows people are upset and know they have made promises and could have done so much more for the anniversary but chose not to because they don’t respect us and don’t want us playing anymore. They want new players only

8 Likes

First anniversary event was the best one. This one…is wtf with a pile of wtf sauce on it.

8 Likes

I wanna know what those anal beads we get at the end of the 2nd stash is for.

1 Like

Always beware of these “wise” words from scopely…
“We are happy to announce”
As soon as they say that you already know it’s shit asf

3 Likes

4 Likes

Legit the first event I couldn’t bother caring a single crap for, and for it to be the anniversary event is just plain sad.

4 Likes

The norm (these days) … Boring and no thought put into it. :man_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

I take a break from watching my grass grow to play.

4 Likes

Like I said, I bet f2p even won’t get to clear the stash.

These scamply guys have completely lost it. :roll_of_toilet_paper:

8 Likes