And the bugs don't stop

The weekly rick statuette missions were re-activated

1 Like

Not sure how this is a bug…

4 Likes

You don’t understand how the missions starting 2 days early isnt a bug?

2 Likes

Always started on tuesday for me, when I paid attention to it, but I always thought it was weird to have on tuesday, i believe it also originally refreshed on sundays when they had the ill fated faction missions.

It started 2 days early. It seems that when launching harvest missions it restarted the weekly one early

1 Like

Wow you guys are not smart! Take this posts down! How is this even a bad thing?

For some people hitting that next level will be tough

1 Like

Of course, it might well be that they accidentally pushed last week’s again and we’ll still get the updated ones when they expire, meaning everyone gets an extra statue.

But oh no, forum blabber mouths need to show off they are the first and only person to have spotted this :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Im spewing… just leveled up around 12 hours before the new one popped up. Coulda killed two birds with one stone but now back to the grind.

1 Like

Or this week you get to collect two of them because that mission seems to be staying, you’re just complaining to complain

They’re a weekly mission. You collect one a week. You are not smart.

Wow you really don’t understand do you.

Last weeks missions are over, this weeks started early, now you can claim them twice.

1 Like

Get your comics sooner. I’m not complaining.

And next weeks might start two days late. Still averages out at one per week brainiac. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

They won’t, hon’ <3png

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.