And now another exciting week

1 survival road and a war on the weekend. Level up barely counts as an event just something in the background

6 Likes

Usually I’d say it’s okay because there’s a pretty time-intensive event you can be doing. But speaking of the time-intensive event, why does a quiet week exist and not hordes!

6 Likes

I plan on washing my car.

3 Likes

Meh! :unamused:
i plan on washing my cat

5 Likes

Not sure if my grass is growing. Thank god I have a week off to sit and watch it.

3 Likes

I want to know the reason why we don’t have a horde tournament this week. Seems the perfect time to put one on the schedule

4 Likes

I’m gonna wash my hair

1 Like

Because Scopely don’t actually give a shit any more?

4 Likes

That’s my guess too.

If they stick to the schedule (lol) the Sr is going to be 53hrs so it won’t really be much effort to finish it

1 Like

Because for horde they have to put up a new stash with a toon. And the delay of the league toon shows that they are heavily behind the schedule.

(Of course this won’t prevent them from releasing even more op promo toons every week.)

1 Like

Eh, they can set up the stash next month, I’d rather safely get my missions done

2 Likes

wish Hordes was put in for this boring ass week instead

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.