An important question about Tapjoy offers

I’m about to take an offer but I have a concern.
Sometimes on Android devices sometimes they tell u need space even if you have enough, so my question is if I tried to open the app from the in game tapjoy I will automatically get redirected to Google play which they’ll tell me that I don’t have space but if I went to clear more space and opened a second time from in game offer would it work? Or I’ll just loose my rewards again? And another question : should I use the same account I’m registered in on rts? Because I’ve already used that account on that same game once and therfore won’t be accepted or can I use any random email to claim my rewards?

doing the offer again will be a exploit if it works

4 Likes

correction opportunists

2 Likes

Seriously, the last time that tapjoy paid out an offer, it was 2017 bro !!! :joy::joy:

1 Like

I have been paid out by Tapjoy a few times after 2017. It just takes multiple screens of proof, many emails, and patience of up to 3 weeks (how long it took them to give me 4k coins) before seeing anything. Keep that in mind. Do Tapjoy offers and save them…would not recommend trying to do an offer for a few coins for a pull on a promo toon.

1 Like

I’ve only had an issue once or twice with TapJoy not paying out. I’ve also had TapJoy pay out for a game that I did not download directly through RTS and just happened to be playing

It is best to download directly through RTS but I don’t think it’s make or break. Also as stated yes it technically may be against TapJoys terms to do a second offer for a game you have completed already but it does pay out (or it did pay out to my friend). You could get a TapJoy ban if they see it as an issue potentially.

Ugh. ^^^^ hate that

I’ve only had an issue once or twice with TapJoy not paying out. I’ve also had TapJoy pay out for a game that I did not download directly through RTS and just happened to be playing

It is best to download directly through RTS but I don’t think it’s make or break. Also as stated yes it technically may be against TapJoys terms to do a second offer for a game you have completed already but it does pay out (or it did pay out to my friend). You could get a TapJoy b@nana if they see it as an issue potentially.