An idea that is much needed

Why can’t we reset mods? It really sucks when you wanna upgrade ur mod and get crap results and ur mod is stuck that way

Who agrees?

2 Likes

I think things are complicated enough. While it would be nice, its just another way for scopely to screw things up and make them way overcomplicated. Bit it is a cool idea.

1 Like

Maybe you would change ur mind if it was a plat mod that got screwed up lol

2 Likes

I’m at around 9 plat mods right now, only two worthwhile. While I wish my attack mod +attack was more than 585, I also agree it might be more complicated than we think. Idk scopely has been focused on fixing their mistakes lately, I’d let them stay at that for a while. I do like the idea on paper though! :grin:

2 Likes

because the mods are already pre determined before you even start leveling them there was a glitch a while ago that let you re’roll your mods and every time they ended up at the same score it would need an over haul in the coding to make it possible and worth while

2 Likes

Because scopely wants you to buy more you know the answer. Plus the way they work that is what you would be doing anyway.

Have you never used the “search” feature? This was announced when mods were released. Mods will always have the same outcome. Even if you reset it it will always come out the exact same.

TLDR;
Mods are NOT weapons!

2 Likes

Where did u read that mods have the same outcome when leveling them?

I actually agree with this.
I think you should be able to reset mods as much as you like.

1 Like

It has been on the quality of life list for quite some time and needs to be reviewed by the team.
GR

2 Likes

He literally gave you the tools to find out yourself!

But he’s right, early mods were resetting for whatever reason and always ended up same stats. As soon as you pull that mod, the disappointment is set in stone. It prevents the airplane mode exploits of old that rear their head from time to time (also a topic the search function can help with)

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.