romanov ? lol so random

Someone didn’t do their job today…

This must be some sorta new “toon”. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

This is it
I going all out for this one

6 Likes

About as useful as anything else you’re gonna get.

2 Likes

:joy:

18 Likes

2nd mortgage here I come.

6 Likes

They copy & paste old content? Or simply don’t check their stuff before pushing the release button? Amazing that they continue to screw even the easiest of their work tasks.

1 Like

I guessing they have a web interface where they add these stuff and when they make typo strange things happening.
Or forget to populate the box it show old box

Probably. Quite likely this is what happened when Brianna was a milestone in level up instead of Brady…

1 Like

No it’s not just making a typo or things like that. It is incompetence when they do not check their work before implementing it, or setting it live. At these screw ups, which aren’t new, you see they do not really care and I mean the programmers. Seriously, one of my best friends in Korea developes and writes code for security architecture of nuclear facilities. You can imagine what happens when he doesn’t test his stuff before releasing it?

2 Likes

Thanks for the report. This has been fixed by now.

GR

2 Likes

Nope, not fixed its still there

Scopely have one only worky ,do a good game and fix the bus but now the game become a trash and the evnts its terrible.scopely seel this game for another company you dont have idea of improvment in game

1 Like

Just as I was getting ready to pull for that Romanov and 1* gun…

@Perrasinclass - Yes the issue remains and we are looking into it.

Can the players impacted send me their account code via MP please? :wink:

GR

I think it’s more than a few players impacted by the wheel. The 1* pistol still appears in mine’s as well as every member of my faction. It’s okay cause I wasn’t planning on pulling from that wheel anyway:smile:

Why does this get preferential treatment though (Rhetorical question, everyone knows why), the training grounds being backed up should be top of the list, not this.