Am I too far behind on Road Rage?

I’m a f2p player but I have 2k coins from offers to spend and I’m at 4K tires hoping to get sandy or Bruce but idk if I’ll be able to make it and if it’s even worth trying for :pensive: do you guys think I can still make it?

I’m at 18395 and don’t know if I’ll make it lol

4 Likes

Unless there are big offers on the last day then you’re not gonna get either I’m afraid.

1 Like

I have about the same number of tires as you and the outlook is not good. :disappointed:

1 Like

Highly doubt it unless you want to spend real money and even then there might not be enough offers to make it.

I think if you hit ever milestone left provided you also have the wheels you could get Beta or Sophia.

1 Like

Gl use cans im at same 2.2k from rm and hope raid give me rest

1 Like

since i have Bruce i go for Beta cause i need melee neutralize

1 Like

You are way behind. Unless you are willing to spend quite a lot, I don’t see you making it even to the Beta or Sophia prizes.

1 Like

If u have 70 cans u can do it im sure raid and level up event next will have key so 2.2k and 200 from free map gl

1 Like

If you’re currently at 4k tires, you would need a lot of raid cans and raids done to get the remaining 16k.

1 Like

At 4k tires you’ll be lucky to get Sophia/Beta.

1 Like

I’d forget about it. Assuming you get the top milestone for raid tourney and the roadmaps, that get’s you like 1300 more tires. You need 15k more tires. Even if you raid, you’ll have to do like 3000 raids, or 500 cans, assuming you get 5 tires each raid win.

Depending how well you do with current tournament milestones and roadmaps, at 4k tires you would need 4-500 cans to get Sandy or Bruce :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.