Am i the only one that doesnt like the new maps

im pretty sure im not, but its insanely hard to do. i can barely even take down the shield with my entire team smacking her, and im s12++

3 Likes

I agree. Scopely did a good thing providing these maps. However, the team grade on the levels are ridiculous! How is this supposed to entice new players?. I can’t beat the last stage. What a wasted opportunity.

11 Likes

There should be a mix of maps with various difficulties amd rewards scaled to match. Maybe easier Kendama maps will come along? My breath will not be held…

11 Likes

The last stage of the Armory token map is Mercer lead with Princess, Daiyu and Frost with an Elusive impair gun. Can’t remember the last toon but yeah… I got smashed. The trainer map was easier.

1 Like

thats the one i tried is that one lol

If you have Raulito, hire another Raulito, jiafeng and some guardians/revives.

2 Likes

legendary one is slightly easier, mainly causes is.tough alert
so priya, christa, princess, zander, holly or amy blue team works ok

havent tried the others yet

I like the challenge though the energy cost should be lower to better compliment trial and improvement

2 Likes

Yes you are

Was able to beat stage 3 of the optional parts 2 roadmap with a pretty basic team first shot. Had faction mates Priya with me.

i dont have peter or priya or regina or michonne

1 Like

My 50 Basils liked it just fine. S12++ is okay, but it’s not nearly good enough. Don’t think I’d have beaten it without 5 s class (1 free, and Pete support)

I can’t even complete A stage. Unfortunately, I don’t have any 6⭐ heavy bleed/hemorrhage/Lacerator toons.

I found those maps too easy. They are just S toons without chemistry and mods. One simple stun shield like Magna trap them all forever, not to mention you can use a fac support to boost your team using double ranged or melee lead toons.

1 Like

Ask #1 faction in your region if you can join them to use their supporter toons. Use a shield with stun.

Where’s the announcement on here about this event/haha. Also this doesn’t cure the gear shortage for 98% of the player base, which is F2P :frowning:

1 Like

players: Maps are too easy, terrible rewards etc etc…

scopely: try this

players: Maps are too hard :crazy_face:

1 Like

I don’t have an issue with the maps personally but I do have an issue putting most of it behind the good old paywall, driving more people away from the game

1 Like

I am sure that there are some whales out there happily wagging their tails atm. Thats all that matters to scopely. All other players are just fillers.

3 Likes

This☝️Yes

1 Like