All us bottom feeders during cow

So I get the idea … Top 40 factions battle it out in one region … (Go ap) … But the other 99% are supposed to be happy with a solo level up!!!
I swear id been saying how good they have been doing lately… Eric, Michelle event, aow Rick… They have been seemingly making an effort to make the game better
But now you go and give us all a solo level up while 40 factions get to enjoy the funnest part of this game

I guess I’m just saying it sucks …

3 Likes

During cow ? What’s that dude ?

3 Likes

That battle is April 5-7 not last week March

2 Likes

Where r u getting ur information from? The calander isn’t fully updated.

What’s to get worked up about, look at the bright side , weekend free of sub par faction rewards, tranquilo all the way

1 Like

It was a joke, Scopely, a joke!

2 Likes

If it’s plausible enough that people fall for it…
The real joke is the state of event programming

1 Like

This… Lmao

Lol, in all seriousness I expect they’re playing the ‘subject to change’ card here, I doubt they’d throw away a weekend where they could cash in on a raid tourney, SR or even still war (they may be deciding AOW/CRW or calculating how missing top factions affects region matching), especially considering they could make extra $$ for 2nd and 3rd scrambling for a rare 1st place.

1 Like

Moo

3 Likes

2 Likes

It’s a festivus for the rest of us
I got a lot of problems with you people!

2 Likes

This tho… Hahahahah

Nobody reads all the words in the post, ever.

1 Like

Not true, this was added on later and I don’t belong in that thread anyway lol

Thanks dude nice info

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.