All out war cancelled again?

This level up is on the calendar

3 Likes

It was scheduled as a 1 day for Friday

1 Like

Originally blitz war was Thursday and then they changed Sr to Wed and thurs … This was not scheduled for Thursday and it was also popped in the middle of the night … Last week was the only time I can remember a level up being extended and sprung in the middle of the night and that was before cancelled war

1 Like

0 Likes

Show me where it’s at on there

0 Likes

May have starterd early but with the page break can’t be certain and it ends at 12pm eastern time on Saturday. So won’t interfere with war

2 Likes

Wut…15 yada yada

0 Likes

Ok it was stated around 32 hours early what are you talking about

0 Likes

0 Likes

And there is that

0 Likes

It’s just assumptions at the moment! So much frustration about last weekend’s war cancellation, but at least they actually informed us. Unlike blitz which just vanished.

0 Likes

They only informed us because they knew there would be such a backlash over the taking away of such a good war…

0 Likes

Ànd my post is if they are doing this not when they do this

0 Likes

I just think it’s a little early to freak out seeing as the level does not run past the start of war like it did for the last war.

VK isn’t always right, especially when they are speculating

3 Likes

Again…it’s an if post not a when post

0 Likes

Again, i think it’s early to stay “if”. I have given you reasons.
Not saying your post is wrong

0 Likes

I don’t understand why you’re taking up for them

0 Likes

If half the ppl would stop cryin bout mods mb they would go on with war.( If they don’t have war tomorrow.) Because the minute they have war the minute they will have a million post about how bad mods are.

0 Likes

When was the last time Vk was wrong?

0 Likes

With michonnegate 2 cancelled wars in a week (last week’s aow and blitz this week)…they have proven they don’t care about us

0 Likes