Alice promo?fifteen chars

New alert attack lead with revive. Got a notification for it but not in game yet. Any shots?

2 Likes

Just came here for this same reason lol… I accidentally cleared notifications before I could read it all

Lol same here

Seen the notification say she has lead skill for strong and alert, only have this screenshot from vk everything else was tbd still.
lMr4Eu7IjTM

Hmmmm guessing defensive lead. But we will need to wait and see.

Meaning koa/Ajax/william sheild.

Not sure it’ll hold up.

2 Likes

Holy crap someone over there has a fetish for revive. Get them some help. :smirk:

2 Likes

Still money to extract. Then once it’s completely drained… Kill it with wide spread decap.

2 Likes

That’s why they will release this beast next week.
YtL2qutT1-Y

3 Likes

If it’s a sheild… And if it is that’ll be ridiculous stats.

2 Likes

Dammit you beat me to it. I got the strange pop-up too. Wish they’d go in order of actual leaks. Still waiting on Michelle (think that’s her name)

Her leak is in the forum of how 6* cards use to look

Ah yes, the scipley circle of life. Create a meta, feed the meta, kill the meta and repeat.

Had the notification on another device it says she’s an attack lead doesn’t make much sense

Same thing happened to me, thought game was bugged (wouldn’t have been surprised).

1 Like

Some image of how it is 5 *

2 out of 4 super six characters already revives. They gotta replace all the old revives lol.

1 Like

Dear Survivors,

Just keep on revivin’

:laughing:

10 Likes

I won’t pull for a red myself. I just like seeing more chars lol

so…who ordered the ridiculous stats???

d1b8e3b3f80aed4e693b2992876996d8

Scopely where is my alice?

4 Likes

Season 4 lol

4 Likes