Aiming for War this weekend

On the Calendar, it says that war is only from Friday to Saturday, will war be shorter this time around? I don’t mind that at all, lol. I really hope we can aim for 2 day war max so that we have at least half of Sunday to not think about it.

0 Likes

are we going to have horrible prizes again? i’m planning to play destiny 2 all weekend =) if so.

1 Like

New Threat Gov for 1st. Make it happen bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs

0 Likes

Also, Regular War or CRW?

0 Likes

Where is the calendar? I can’t find it anymore.

0 Likes

Regular War!

2 Likes

Governor this week!

2 Likes

thanks buddy

0 Likes

So confirmed with LiveOps that New Threat Governor is the first place prize? Am I understanding correctly? (Please say yes…)

0 Likes

:,(

Confirmed The Governor will be Available this week! Not in War.

7 Likes

bet its the new week’s premiere, we shouldn’t get our hopes high :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

ok time to get dem dollars out

3 Likes

2 Likes

Lol wheres the old 5* ascendables at. Jesus. Governor will be fridays premier and war will be crap token rewards again

1 Like

0 Likes

Lmao nothing suprises me bro. I wanna spend man, there just making it far too easy for me not too lately.

0 Likes

Dont see the point in pulling while there ARs are at 76ap maxxed. Its only a matter of time before they release 45ap 6* toons.

1 Like

Completely serious, please ask someone from LiveOps to PM me and I will assist them in what to make prizes this weekend. If the prizes were good, I was going to stay longer and give things a chance to improve. I really do want to keep playing, but can’t justify it to myself if there’s no improvement in rewards after all the good feedback given here.

2 Likes

@kalishane please tell me this means 12 vs 12 isn’t making a comeback. Nobody liked it last time!

1 Like

In before prizes are: 4 Star Weapon tokens, random ultra rare gear crates, 2 lilliths (for 1st), with brady’s for the rest

0 Likes