AI changed by 0,1%

What change are they talking about? I still loose to easy teams. toons r still dogpilling, second turn 1 toon attack otherwise!! That’s the only change! What a mockery! Is there any chance to revert it back to how it was? Or even attacking by trait this is how normally and right it should be, raids went from fun to pain in the ass what challenge r they talking about? This is frustrating and upsetting

7 Likes

I could take another crack at providing you team building advice.

5 Likes

It’s much better now imo

5 Likes

There’s definitely a significant change at play; looks like you’ll need to fix your team.

6 Likes

Still sucks for me, especially in SR when I need a 5⭐ for the walkers then they get dogpiled on by the humans. I got hundreds of revives… but c’mon.

2 Likes

I think you need to think about your team. And your technique. And maybe popping to the shops to buy a shirt. In case brain freeze from exposure to the cold air is why you can’t win at a strategy game.

2 Likes

I really think we need to give my friend @Veni a break. He’s gone to the gym, gotten a tattoo, he’s proud of his body. Instead of making fun of him and shaming him we should applaud his bravery. Hell look at me, my display picture is an O. What am I hiding behind. An O actually might be more representative of me anyways.

8 Likes

Where did you get the 0.1% statistic?

1 Like

Is that actually what he looks like? I mean, I could claim I looked like Megan Fox and post a lil screenshot and no-one but me would know if that was true or not.

And this isn’t an « I’m not body dysmorphic » forum. So if someone insists on using a photo which distracts from his message, I say « buy a shirt or prepare for the occasional comment about your photo ».

1 Like

Apparently my comment went over your head

That you look like an O?

No, I was just too polite to comment.

Yeah you 110% miss the entire sarcasm of my post. Cool.

1 Like

It’s your mind and behaviors who need the fix

I don’t post photos like that on forums about shooting pixelated zombies. Maybe you should look directly in the mirror.

1 Like

I didn’t post it that’s my profil pic. If you don’t post photos like that that’s ur life your problem what this has to do with me? so everyone who is not like u is ur enemy?

Yeah I see very little to no change at all they need to do more if they even changed anything at all

1 Like

@Veni it’s time you get with the times. They created a happy medium between both Version of the A.I. As many have suggested there are ways to improve your combat experience you just need to be willing to embrace them.

2 Likes

It’s definitely been changed. Prior, SR Zeke will get focused 95% of the time. With an exception if there’s trait advantage. Now, he rarely gets focused first. Harper actually takes more of the focus, but still not 100% of the focus fire.

1 Like

you can do a post of your teams and we can help you in making a good one :grinning:

5 Likes

This we can’t put a shirt on you but we can help you enjoy your game play.

1 Like