After 3 years...im done

I cant keep up with this game anymore, u guys keep introducing new stuff that nobody wants while old features such as missions, scav, etc remains garbage, ive met amazing people in this game and they were the reason why i was still playing but it just became too much with 5* weapons and there wasnt much incentive to keep playing, terrible rewards since 6* were introduced, horrible events, Onslaught and more more more, ty guys for everything, forums are the best that this game has ngl lol

My insane roster btw

35 Likes

Logically, it makes sense why armory was updated over scavenger/missions.

With scavengers, there isn’t really much that promotes game activity. Players start mission, wait until it ends, collect, repeat. It isn’t exactly engaging. With missions(I’m assuming you mean like the story missions or regular) they’re pretty much “one and done” content.

With armory, it’s tied into multiple faucets of the game that promotes being active. The obvious downsides, however, is that the armory is currently locked behind a paywall if you want to start crafting, and it invalidates all of the old weapons we’ve created. (Mainly the level 4 special stats)

9 Likes

Armory update should have hapened years ago, and 5* weapons shouldnt have been a thing, im fine with them updating it but damn they rlly dont want players to have fun with it

3 Likes

Seriously? Please don’t go. We go way back and I’m gonna miss you a ton. Keep in touch on line, ok?

3 Likes

Ill miss u guys <3 anything ill be on line

3 Likes

You better stay in touch. You’re one of the coolest people I’ve gotten to know in this game. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Kristy :sob::sob::sob: we also have discord, dont forget!

3 Likes

Too true my sweet miggy.

3 Likes

I am sorry to see you and many others go. But it’s completely understandable. Take care and find something else to put the time into that can reward you back.

7 Likes

Thx pal

1 Like

Not to mention the fact Varnish and Engine grease been sitting in ya inventory since god knows when.

2 Likes

All the best to you! I think you better keep that door open as I’m sure a lot more are about to follow

6 Likes

Its unfortunate that players who enjoy the gaming experience get so frustrated they quit.

All the best to you @VaultBreaker! :blue_heart::purple_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

I just quit too. I just lost the control of my life spending insane time on game, not to mention all my personal issues with family, job and all. My addiction on RTS was becoming a disorder, at least I don’t lost money spending on game content, but the abstinence without grinding everyday is killing me already lol.

6 Likes

Hope you are able to find something else, its a shame to see another player go, pop back into the forum form time and time, and see where we are at. - Frankly the Forum is more fun than the game anyway- no bugs, no gates - just beautiful, beautiful Trolls.

5 Likes

IMG_2378

6 Likes

Great post, and very good points. To be fair though, content that spenders can buy immediately but grinders can get over time is something the community has asked for a lot in the past.

(NB: without the level 4 specials I would’ve been much more positive about this new feature.)

My region is almost non existant, like 50 players and most with minis so ye probably

1 Like

Ye probably the best part about the game (these past few months) were the forums

1 Like

give me your acc )?