Advantageous War Duration

Why is war 2 days and 6 hrs ?

This means that someone, surprise surprise the US, gets 3 evenings and 2 days and nights. While we in Europe get 3 nights and 2 days and 2 evenings. Maybe it’s one of those things that you only notice when it works against you, but it always seems to work in favour of the US.

If they suggested any US players get a 20k headstart can’t imagine there would be widespread acceptance.

Make War 48hrs and equitable for all

It works both ways and if your faction is like mine and its a mix of Americans and European it’s actually advantageous, American s start and when we wake up we pick up where they left off. If your faction is all European I understand where you’re coming from, maybe I’m just lucky. Also it’s the weekend to so I didn’t find it that much of a problem waiting up untill 2 this morning to start but again that’s just me.

It’s always been bad for non US players. My faction is half Euro half South America and we do just fine. Australians and Japaneses have the worst of all.

Anyway, the game has so many other issues that this just feel a very minor thing. You have a valid point tho.

Don’t disagree but when personal milestones offer better rewards than your faction place it’s not just about how the faction performs.

Assuming 8 hrs sleep the US has 54hrs less 16hrs sleep so 38hrs, I have the same 54hrs less 24hrs so 30hrs to achieve the gazillion points for top milestone. That is over a 25% advantage.

Even if there are bigger problems, you never know, it might get taken to the team. Plus it’s not even a recode, just an application of common sense and fairness when starting tourneys