Addressing the Promises in GR’s Letters

I removed my comment.

1 Like

Possible, but highly unlikely.

2 Likes

I know a fair number of players who kept a large number of coins on hand, especially buying them in bulk any time a sale came around and stacking that with amazon purchases. It’s all anecdotal, but it was rather common in factions I’ve been in.

1 Like

I’m just tired of people finding just a few examples then using those to say that the playersunited movement isn’t legit or that it can’t have a positive outcome. There will always be people who will continue to spend but we don’t need everyone. We just need enough to put Scopely in a position where they are forced to take action

5 Likes

#PlayersUnited
#fixyourgame
#contrariansgoncontrariate

1 Like

Perhaps it could have been better articulated that spending coins, regardless of how they were obtained, on game breaking toons encourages the design of more toons that furthers the divide between different player bases.

4 Likes

Albert Weisker.Don’t trust him.

1 Like

The odds are about equal that there are scopely planted:
Forum stooges
As there are
Game stooges to act as arms race pace cars…

That’s their entire business model. If the toons aren’t well above f2p, they won’t be made. The game will end at the exact same time they quit making toons like that.

1 Like

Let this latest figure answer the #playersunited movement.

6 Likes

I don’t think that’s necessarily accurate. The game will end if people can’t attack anymore. Payback has almost completely killed the adrenaline rush, the thing every single toon had that players could build their teams based off of. When 6*s were released, scopely stated they wanted to keep focus center on the AR as the main mode of attacking, but also introduce active skills. Promo characters should give a more diverse toolkit, not necessarily a more advanced, overpowering, one.

1 Like

KlQR5d0ayEYsE

2 Likes

I agree with u on the pay back toons. They are game killers. It’s completely ridiculous to have toons that u can’t attack. Anytime I come across them I just flee. It’s not worth the frustration. They have definitely taken some fun out of the game

5 Likes

Reply to both you they have always had forum leaders\managers, scopelyandrea has been around from beginning of original forums. I can’t remember how many they had back then, but during the first year it was 3 or more with her. On daily doing the same exact thing now, reply to “good” posts delete much more.
I remember one day the forums went from 500 pages or so to a couple hundred. With the old format it took a lot of work. The purpose of these new forums easier management, delete all content posts from old forum (no paper trail), and to separate forums from company website (used to be able to go from one to the other)

1 Like

Payback should not reflect 100% damage and absolutely NOT reflect it to 3 toons and to be at least counterable by stun or death of said payback toon

1 Like

Whatever the means, this prove that for 1 whale, you need hundreds of regular f2p players.

So yes, #PlayersUnited is legit, of course.
But am afraid it wont reach enough weight and scopely will just trample it as every other issues ever raised here.

Because thats what happened over the years.

1 Like

Thing was, you could counter Negan by making sure he couldn’t rush and saving him/them until last then just happily chip away at him. Also ensuring you took toons whose ARs you knew were going to hit in a certain place (which is a large proportion of toons).
With Wayland that is impossible due to his insane sword, it literally countered the only weakness Negan had.

Yeah this game is pretty much ruined with the greed. No way to beat the gap with the lack of Legacy ascendables

2 Likes

Remember when they said all 5* toons would be ascendable?

7 Likes

Yea, I still laugh from that , what an epic joke

1 Like